Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. Preheat oven to moderate (180°C/160°C fan-forced).
2. Lightly grease 8 holes of a 12 - hole muffin tin.
3. Combine apples, margarine, sugar and spices in a small saucepan; cook, covered, over low heat, about 10 minutes or until apple is just tender.
4. Stir in Kellogg's® All-Bran®; mix until well combined.
5. Meanwhile, layer filo sheets spraying with olive oil between each one; cut piece in half lengthways, then cut each half into four equal pieces.
6. Line each prepared muffin hole with pastry square.
7. Spray lightly with oil; bake, uncovered, in moderate oven about 5 minutes or until browned lightly.
8. Remove cases carefully from tin. Spoon apple mixture into cases; top with raspberries.
9. Serve with reduced/low fat yoghurt, dust with icing sugar; garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
Visit the Kellogg Company site, explore our brands’ sites, and more.Check out Kellogg’s other sites >