Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot (200°C/180°C fan-forced).
2. Toss chicken in flour; shake away excess.
3. Coat chicken in egg white then in combined Kellogg's® All-Bran®, breadcrumbs, spices and parsley.
4. Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes. Place chicken in single layer on lightly greased oven trays; spray chicken with cooking oil spray.
5. Bake, uncovered, in moderately hot oven about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for lemon dip in small bowl.
7. Serve chicken strips with lemon dip and a fresh green salad if desired.
Visit the Kellogg Company site, explore our brands’ sites, and more.Check out Kellogg’s other sites >