Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. Grease a 20cm square cake pan.
2. Line base and sides with baking paper.
3. Stir chocolate melts and copha® in a large bowl, over a pan of simmering water, until smooth.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
6. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
7. Sprinkle over hundreds and thousands.
8. Refrigerate until firm.
9. Cut into squares.
10. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
* Registered trade mark Peerless Foods.Kremelta in New Zealand.
Visit the Kellogg Company site, explore our brands’ sites, and more.Check out Kellogg’s other sites >