Did You Know?
We have donated over 25 million servings of Kellogg products since 2013
We know that people care about where their food comes from, the people who make and grow it, and that there’s enough for everyone. That’s why we have been long time supporters of hunger relief programs – from donations to Foodbank to school breakfast clubs, and in 2013 we introduced our global Breakfasts for Better Days initiative to donate 1 billion serves of cereal and snacks to children and families in need.
SINCE 2013, WE HAVE DONATED 25, 489, 187 SERVINGS IN ANZ
In 2016, we announced next generation Breakfasts for Better Days commitments – with a goal to provide 3 billion better days by 2025 by:
- Donating food to people in need, including 2.5 billion servings of food in partnerships with hundreds of food banks across five continents;
- Expanding breakfast programs so that 2 million children worldwide can get the best start to their day;
- Supporting 500,000 farmers, their families and communities with Climate Smart Agriculture practices to increase yields, improve climate resiliency and reduce post-harvest food loss and food waste;
- Committing to 45,000 volunteer days by Kellogg employees at their local community food banks, community farms and breakfast programs; and
- Engaging 300 million people, including stakeholders and partners like you, to join Kellogg in its hunger relief efforts, through Kellogg commercial promotions, engagement online and social media participation.
Keep checking back to this page to see how we’re progressing against our goals as we update on our achievements.