Coco Pops White Choc Flavour sandwiches with chocolate ice cream
Create a crunchy ice cream sandwich treat with Coco Pops White Choc Flavour filled with chocolate ice cream.
- 1 1/2 litres of chocolate ice cream
- 250g white chocolate
- 5 cups Kellogg's® Coco Pops® White Choc Flavour
1. Place the ice cream into the refrigerator to soften for at least 40 minutes.
2. Place 1/2 of the white chocolate into the microwave for 1 minute, stir well and return to the microwave a further 30 seconds - 1 minute or until quite warm and smooth.
3. Using 1/2 of the Kellogg's® Coco Pops® White Choc Flavour, add 1/2 of the melted white chocolate in a bowl and mix well, then spread evenly over the base of a 20cm sided baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, using a well oiled knife.
4. Place into the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
5. Then, using a spatula, spread the soft ice cream over the Kellogg's® Coco Pops® White Choc Flavour, starting from the centre and spreading to the edges.
6. When level and smooth, place into the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
7. Heat remaining chocolate and combine with remaining Kellogg's® Coco Pops® White Choc Flavour, spread evenly over the set ice cream and press down lightly with a rolling pin.
8. Return to freezer and allow to harden, when firm cut into squares and serve immediately.