Creamy green smoothie bowl
Avocado may not be your traditional smoothie ingredient, but once you find the courage to give it a try, and pair it with Special K® Original, there will be no going back. The rich creaminess the avocado offers is like nothing else, and Special K cereals adds whole grains and satisfying texture.
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Original
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, chopped and frozen (if you don’t have a frozen banana, simply add 1/3 cup ice before blending to achieve a thick, creamy consistency)
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup ripe avocado with pit and skin removed
- Shredded coconut
- Pumpkin seeds
- Mint leaves
1. Place all ingredients except special K into a blender, and blend until smooth
2. Pour into your bowl and top with Special K® Original, strawberries, shredded coconut, and pumpkin seeds. Finish it with a mint leaf
3. Pro tip: chop and freeze ripe avocados and bananas to always be smoothie-ready.