Crispix® Vegetarian Nachos Bowl
Nachos is an iconic, full of flavour, crunchy and downright delicious snack. If you’re looking for an easy version of this Mexican classic recipe for lunch, dinner or a snack, then look no further than this vegetarian alternative. There’s no need to go searching far and wide as these everyday ingredients can be found in the pantry. Switch out the corn chips for Kellogg’s Crispix Cereal and you’ve got a winner!
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Crispix®
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos
- 1 whole avocado
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 125g of crumbled feta (grated cheese optional)
1. Assemble the bowl with Kellogg’s Crispix cereal, as the bottom layer for the nachos
2. Pour the beans over the Crispix cereal and add the pickled jalapenos
3. Using a fork, smash the avocado in a small bowl and layer on top of the beans, jalapenos mix and taco sauce
4. Take the feta (or any of your favourite cheeses) and crumble on top of the avocado.
5. Sprinkle the paprika over the top of the nachos mixture to enjoy.
TOP TIP: Want to take your nachos to the next flavour level? Try adding a chunky tomato canned mix for extra flavour.