Frosties® Cookie Amaze Bowl
Home-made cookies are delicious, family-friendly and simple to make: but this recipe is no simple cookie! This is a deconstructed cookie recipe using Kellogg’s Frosties cereal and combining all the great elements of our favourite cookies into one exciting bowl. Get creative with the kids for a weekend treat that they can easily share.
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Frosties®
- 2 scoops caramel ice cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup mini pretzels
- 50 grams cookie dough (store bought)
1. Take the two scoops of caramel ice cream, to create the bottom layer of the dish.
2. Pull apart the cookie dough and chop into smaller pieces to add into the bowl.
3. Take half of the mini marshmallows and all of the pretzels and add to the bowl.
4. Add in the Frosties cereal as the final layer.
5. Combine all the ingredients together with a spoon.
6. Sprinkle the remaining marshmallows on top of the bowl to serve.
TOP TIP: This recipe works well with any flavour variation! Try switching the ice cream flavour to vanilla and the cookie dough to choc chip flavour for a unique take on a cookie and ice cream sandwich! You can also add fruit to this amaze bowl – we recommend strawberries and raspberries!