Gluten Free Pancakes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Gluten Free, finely mixed in a food processor
- 1/2 cup gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 cup milk or dairy-free milk (room temp.)
- 1 tsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs (room temp.)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together all liquids. Slowly add dry ingredients to liquid bowl and whisk together until smooth and just combined.
2. Set stove on medium and lightly spray your frying pan. Allow to warm up. Pour batter evenly into pan to form a pancake shape. Once small holes appear on the pancake, flip over.
3. Top with your favourite additions, such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas or Special K® Gluten Free