Frosties Fruit Pizza
Make your morning super fruitful! Combine Kellogg’s® Frosties®, vanilla yoghurt, reduced-fat cream cheese, kiwi, pineapple, melon, orange, strawberries and/or red and green grapes, and lime juice.
- 3/4 cup Kellogg’s® Frosties®
- 1/2 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh fruit (such as kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, melon, orange or halved grapes)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lime juice
1. Spread Kellogg’s® Frosties® cereal on 8-inch serving plate.
2. In small bowl whisk together yoghurt and cream cheese. Spoon in small dollops over cereal. Using the back of a spoon, carefully spread in even layer over cereal.
3. Arrange fruit on yogurt mixture. Drizzle with lime juice. Serve immediately.
Slice your pizza into squares or triangles, depending on how you like your pie. Or just go after it with a spoon.