LCMs® Rudolf Nice Cream Sandwiches
Christmas is fast approaching and these mouth-watering nice cream (yes, nice cream) sandwiches that look like Rudolf are a creative and fun way to bring the festivities into your home or party. Nice creams are great for kids as they contain only frozen fruit. They are sure to make your children even more excited for Santa and his team of reindeers.
- 2 Kellogg's® LCMs® Coco Pops® Cookies & Cream bars
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 raspberry
- 1 strawberry
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pretzel
- 2 quinoa seeds
- 1/2 cup of plain flour
- 1 drop of black food dye
To make the black pancake:
1. Mix together the flour, a drop of natural food dye and water to make a crepe consistency.
2. Put on frying pan until cooked through.
3. Place in fridge to cool down.
To make Rudolf:
1. Using a grey lead pencil cut two circles out of the black pancake. These will be used to for Rudolf’s eyes.
2. Using a knife slice the tip of the strawberry to create two cheeks.
3. Break the pretzel into two - these will be used for the antlers.
4. Insert the pretzels onto each side of one of the LCMs® Coco Pops® Cookies & Cream bars.
5. Place the strawberry cheeks on each side of the bar.
6. Place a raspberry in the middle of the cheeks to create Rudolf’s nose.
7. Place the two black pancake pupils above the nose.
8. To create an element of shine, place a quinoa seed on the top left of each pupil.
9. In a blender, blend the frozen berries, banana and chia seeds until it becomes a creamy, smooth consistency.
10. Place the nice cream on top of the other piece of the LCMs® Coco Pops® Cookies & Cream bar.
11. Place the Rudolf slice on top of the nice cream.
Nice cream can be made using many different combinations of fruit – experiment to create different colours and flavours.
Planning another themed party and need inspirations? Try our other LCMs bar recipes.
Recipe courtesy of @jacobs_food_diaries