Pork Roast with Sustain® Stuffing
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Sustain®, crushed
- 1 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1.2kg trimmed boned pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to hot (220°C/200°C fan-forced).
2. Combine Kellogg's® Sustain®, breadcrumbs, egg, rind, juice, parsley and water in medium bowl.
3. Using a sharp knife, make a lengthways cut starting 2cm from one end of the pork loin finishing 2cm at the other end, to form a deep pocket.
4. Take care not to cut all the way through the loin.
5. Push sustain mixture into pocket; tie pork loin at 2cm intervals with kitchen string to enclose mixture.
6. Heat oil in large flameproof baking dish; cook pork until browned lightly.
7. Roast uncovered in hot oven until cooked (juices run clear when tested).
8. Stand, covered, 10 minutes before slicing.
9. Serve with roast potatoes, steamed vegetables and gravy if desired.