Gluten Free Protein Power Balls
Protein balls are increasingly popular and adding some crunchy, crumbled Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Gluten Free makes these snacks even more delicious! Recipe courtesy of Meg Hewitt developed specially for the Kellogg’s X Kawa Cereal Café in Sydney.
- 12 dates
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes Gluten Free
- 1 pinch sea salt
1. Place all ingredients except for the Corn Flakes into a food processor and blend until combined and sticky.
2. Add the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes® Gluten Free and pulse three or four times until mixed in, but pieces are visible throughout the mixture.
3. Roll the mixture into ball shapes.
4. Place in the fridge to set for one hour.