Strawberries dipped in White Chocolate and Coco Pops White Choc Flavour
A great way to add some crunch to traditional white chocolate strawberries is to dip them in Coco Pops White Choc Flavour cereal.
- 300g white chocolate, chopped
- 24 small to medium strawberries with the green stalks attached
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Coco Pops® White Choc Flavour
1. Microwave* the chocolate on high for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
2. Stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
3. Dip strawberries into the melted chocolate and allow some of it to roll off, dip immediately into the Kellogg's® Coco pops® White Choc Flavour and ensure a generous coating.
4. Place onto a cooling rack to set for 15 minutes.
5. Serve immediately once set.
Tip: Try this recipe with Milk Chocolate and Kellogg's® Coco Pops®.
* 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.