Tiramisu is always a crowd favourite that is the perfect decadent balance of creaminess, chocolate and coffee and a great way to end a meal. This recipe is a quick and easy twist on the classic dessert that will be sure to impress your friends - after lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® cereal, divided
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons cold coffee
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 100g grated chocolate or chocolate curls
1. Place 1 cup of the Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® cereal in a mixing bowl along with the yoghurt. Mix together well and then divide between 4 serving glasses. Chill whilst you are making the topping.
2. In medium bowl stir together coffee, cream and vanilla. Using electric beaters, whisk until soft peaks form.
3. Remove glasses from the fridge and top with coffee cream.
4. Sprinkle with chocolate curls and additional Rice Bubbles®.
If you do not have chocolate curls, you can also finish with chocolate powder.