Warm Sultana Bran® Rice Pudding
This simple recipe for a sweet treat will warm you right up! Rice pudding is a comforting family favourite and the addition of Sultana Bran cereal and sliced green apple adds fibre and creativity to this classic dessert. Add this to tonight’s menu and ditch the winter woollies!
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Sultana Bran®
- 240g warmed apple and cinnamon rice pudding (store bought)
- 1 medium green apple
- 1 cup toasted almond flakes (store bought)
1. Assemble the rice puddings in a square dish and heat up in the microwave for 60 seconds.
2. Whilst the pudding dish is heating, take the apple and cut into thin slices. Set aside.
3. Remove the pudding from the microwave and sit to cool.
4. Once rested, add in the Sultana Bran cereal and sliced apples. Combine until the Sultana Bran cereal and apples are mixed in thoroughly.
5. Sprinkle the toasted slivered almonds to the top of the pudding to serve.
TOP TIP: Get creative with your flavours and try adding some orange zest to this amaze bowl. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try adding stewed rhubarb in place of the apples and an extra dusting of the cinnamon to serve.