Banana with honey flavoured crunch and yoghurt
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
1. Brush a whole peeled banana with a little melted butter.
2. In a separate zip lock bag, add the cup of Corn Flakes cereal and honey and smash the bag – my kids love to help out with this!
3. Roll the banana until completely covered with the honey-flavoured crunch.
4. Oven bake the banana for 10 minutes on 180°C till Corn Flakes are golden brown.
5. Serve the flaked banana in a bowl with yoghurt. For kids who can’t get enough crunch, serve with extra crushed Corn Flakes.
How much do your kids enjoy crunchy cereal? Swap the yoghurt for milk for kids looking for a softer texture.
Recipe credit: George Georgievski