Berry Crunch Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup strawberries and blueberries
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®
1. Combine yoghurt, syrup and fruit together in a food processer or blender to create a smooth, delicious pink yoghurt that kids will love.
2. Pour the coloured yoghurt into the bowl to create the base, then add the cup of Rice Bubbles cereal to fill the bowl.
3. To add some extra colour and fruity goodness, finish with a topping of diced fruits
If you think your kids are adventurous, try swapping the berries for spinach. Would your kids be brave enough to eat a green-coloured smoothie bowl?
Recipe credit: George Georgievski