- 200g butter
- 250g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 x 70g eggs
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- 2 cups self raising flour, sifted
- 125g pecans, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Place butter and chocolate in a saucepan and melt over a very low heat until the mixture becomes just smooth.
3. Place eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and thick.
4. Mix in the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, flour and nuts with a wooden spoon then fold in the chocolate mixture.
5. Divide the mixture in 1/2 and pour each 1/2 into a 20cm square cake tin lined with greaseproof paper.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until firm to the touch.
7. If desired, sprinkle with extra Kellogg's® Corn Flakes before baking.
8. Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar.
9. Cut into 24 squares and store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.