- 2 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, lightly crushed
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 18 medium green prawns, shelled and deveined (approx. 1kg)
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Cooking oil spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
2. In a medium bowl combine the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, sesame seeds, parsley and dried chilli.
3. Pat dry the prawns and place to one side.
4. Place flour and eggs into 2 separate bowls.
5. Dust the prawns lightly in flour, then dip into the egg.
6. Roll the prawns in the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes mixture, coating well.
7. Place the crumbed prawns on a tray lined with baking paper. Lightly spray with cooking oil.
8. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turn, spray and cook a further 4-5 minutes.
9. Before serving, season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
10. Serve immediately with a soy dipping sauce and wedges of fresh lemon.