Choc Mallow Footy Balls
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 250g packet raspberry & vanilla marshmallows
- 200g bar milk chocolate, chopped
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- Coloured icing to decorate
1. Combine margarine, marshmallows and chocolate in a large saucepan.
2. Stir, continuously, over low heat until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® until well coated in chocolate mixture; shape heaped tablespoons of mixture into footballs.
4. Place on baking-paper lined trays; cover, refrigerate until firm.
5. Pipe markings and stitching on the footballs with coloured icing.
Tip: You can buy coloured icing in individual tubes at your local supermarket. As an alternative, mix icing sugar mixture with a little water until of piping consistency, then tint with your child's favourite food colouring.