Chocolate Crackle® Balls
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g copha®*, chopped
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
1. In a large bowl, mix the Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®, icing sugar, cocoa & coconut.
2. Slowly melt the copha® in a saucepan over a low heat.
3. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Add to Rice Bubbles mixture, stirring until well combined.
5. Allow to sit at room temperature until just beginning to set.
6. Drop spoonfuls of mixture into desiccated coconut and shape firmly into balls.
7. Place on a foil lined tray in refrigerator until firm.
copha®* - Registered trade mark Peerless Foods. *Kremelta in New Zealand