Chocolate Crackle® Nests
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g copha®*, chopped
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- small jelly beans or chocolate buttons or gummi bears or confetti sprinkles
1. Prepare Chocolate Crackles mixture and spoon mixture into patty tins lined with paper patty cases.
2. Shape each one into a nest by making an indent in the centre.
3. Refrigerate until firm.
4. Just before serving fill each nest with small jelly beans or chocolate buttons. Alternatively you can use gummi bears or confetti sprinkles.
copha®* - Registered trade mark Unifoods Australia*Kremelta in New Zealand