Chocolate Crackles® Tutti Frutti
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g copha®*,chopped
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 24 patty cases
- 3/4 cup mixed dried fruit
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Prepare Chocolate Crackles:
* In a large bowl, mix the Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®, icing sugar, cocoa and coconut.
* Slowly melt the copha® in a saucepan over a low heat.
* Allow to cool slightly.
* Add to Rice Bubbles mixture, stirring until well combined.
2. Add ¾ cup mixed dried fruit.
3. Add 1 tsp cinnamon to bowl with Rice Bubbles® mixture.
4. Spoon mixture into paper patty cases and refrigerate until firm.
copha®* - Registered trade mark Peerless Foods.*Kremelta in New Zealand