Coco Pops® Brownies Crunch
Who doesn’t love brownies? Indulge with these easy to make Chocolate Brownies with a twist thanks to the crunchy addition of Coco Pops. This very simple and delicious recipe is a quick and easy snack that is also a great treat for the next birthday party.
- 200g butter
- 250g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Coco Pops®
- 2 cups self raising flour, sifted
- 125g pecans, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Place butter and chocolate in a saucepan and melt over a very low heat until the mixture becomes just smooth.
3. Place eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and thick.
4. Mix in the flour and nuts with a wooden spoon then fold in the chocolate mixture. To finish, pour over the Coco Pops and gently press into the top of the brownie mix.
5. Divide the mixture in half and pour each half into a 20cm square cake tin lined with greaseproof paper.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until firm to the touch.
7. Cut into 24 squares and store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.