Coco Pops® Ice Cream Tiramisu Bowl
Tiramisu is a popular coffee flavoured dessert, but have you ever added cereal and ice-cream to this delicious classic? This is a deconstructed tiramisu recipe which features Coco Pops cereal and crunchy chocolate covered coffee beans – a sweet treat easy to make and enjoy! It’s a great dessert to enjoy after dinner!
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Coco Pops®
- 2 scoops coffee flavoured ice cream
- Half packet Savoiardi lady finger biscuits
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate covered coffee beans
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
1. Take half the packet of Savoiardi biscuits and crumble with your hands. Set aside.
2. Grab the ice-cream and add two scoops to a medium sized bowl or cup.
3. Add the crumbled biscuits to the bowl or cup, placing them on top of the ice cream.
4. Sprinkle the Coco Pops cereal into the bowl or cup, followed by the chocolate covered coffee beans.
5. Drizzle the chocolate sauce for the final touch and enjoy immediately.
TOP TIP: If coffee isn’t your favourite flavour, you can mix this recipe up by using different flavoured ice creams – we recommend French Vanilla! You could also swap the coffee beans for almonds to add extra crunch!