Corn and Chive Bubble Pikelets
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (250ml) skim milk
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 310g can corn kernels
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
1. Whisk flour, eggs & milk in medium bowl until smooth.
2. Stir in Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® and remaining ingredients.
3. Drop 2 tbs mixture into heated non-stick pan; allow room for spreading between pikelets.
4. Cook until lightly browned on other side.
Suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave. Can be made a day ahead; keep refrigerated.