Corn Flakes, Lemon and Coconut Vegan Cheesecakes
In the mood for a sweet treat that is refreshing and convenient? Look no further than these mini lemon and coconut cheesecakes which have an extra crunch of Corn Flakes and are also vegan. These bite-size cheesecakes are great for an afternoon treat or for entertaining.
- 2 cups (60g) Kellogg's® Corn Flakes cereal, plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup (30g) almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Lemon and Coconut Filling
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) cashews, soaked in water for 4 hours
- 1/2 cup (50g) desiccated coconut, extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place 2 cups of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes cereal, the almond meal, coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl of a food processor. Process until just finely crumbled.
2. Press mixture into base of 6 x 1/3 cup (80ml) capacity silicone muffin moulds. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
3. To make the lemon and coconut filling, add drained cashews, coconut, coconut oil, juice and zest, maple syrup and extract to a clean bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Pour filling into the moulds and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until completely set.
5. Sprinkle over extra Corn Flakes and coconut to serve.
TOP TIP: Get creative with your toppings and try adding fresh fruit like raspberries to these cheesecake delights!