Crispy Cornflakes Hummus Bowl
Hummus is a total crowd pleaser! Add an extra layer of crunch to this traditional entertaining dip by using Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, toasted pine nuts and coriander You can share it amongst friends, or decide that you’d like to keep all to yourself for an easy mid-afternoon snack.
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- 1 cup traditional store bought hummus
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180° degrees and a small baking pan lined with paper.
2. Add the pine-nuts to the tray in one single layer and bake for 5-10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
3. Assemble a medium-sized bowl and scoop the hummus to create a bottom layer for the bowl.
4. Take the ground cumin and sea salt flakes and place in another small bowl. Add the Corn Flakes and shake the bowl so that the corn flakes are covered in the mixture.
5. Once covered, add the Corn Flakes to the bowl.
6. Finely chop the coriander leaves and add on top of the Corn Flakes along with the pine nuts.
7. Drizzle a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top of the bowl and enjoy!
TOP TIP: To enjoy with the dip, we suggest toasting 2 slices of Lebanese bread. This hummus also tastes great with simple rice crackers.