Crunchy Waffles with seasonal berries and a hint of honey
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®
- 2 tablespoons honey
- fresh strawberries and blueberries
1. Combine all ingredients except the berries into a protein shaker and shake to mix together. Pour the batter straight into a waffle maker and cook until ready. If you don’t have a waffle maker, use a grill pan on medium heat and cook for 3-4 minutes until waffles feel crispy- they might look like strange waffles, but still delicious!
2. Once cooked, serve these delicious Rice Bubbles waffles with fresh strawberries and blueberries, sprinkle Rice Bubbles on top and drizzle with natural honey.
No one can resist fun treats like waffles for breakfast. What other fun shapes will get your kids excited about their cereal?
Recipe credit: George Georgievski