Dairy Free Crunchy Nut® Corn Flake Muffins
A versatile muffin recipe for all snacking occasions The addition of Crunchy Nut gives a layer of delicious flavour.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut® Corn Flakes
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup dairy-free milk (replace with any choice of nut milk)
- 60g coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 2 tbsp dairy-free choc chips
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut® Corn Flakes, crushed
- 2 tbsp dairy free choc chips, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven 200°C.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt & sugar into a large bowl.
3. Whisk melted butter, egg, vanilla essence & milk together.
4. Pour over the flour mixture & combine until ingredients are just moistened. Batter should still be lumpy.
5. Fold in Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut®, Corn Flakes and choc chips.
6. Spoon into well-greased muffin tins filling to approximately 2/3 full.
7. Press topping lightly on to the top of each muffin.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: For a simple finish, why not just use slivered almonds or for a more decadent finish, cover in melted chocolate. If chocolate isn’t your favourite treat, then try adding in dried fruit or berries in the muffin mixture.