Dark Chocolate Cereal Bites
Forget everything you know about energy bites. These decadent and delicious peanut butter dark chocolate bites contain wholesome ingredients and provide the deliciousness your taste buds crave. The addition of Special K® Original cereal gives extra crunch and texture.
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Original
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 4 large pitted dates, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds, unsalted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 Tbsp freeze dried strawberries or raspberries crushed
- 3 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well with a spoon (or hands!)
2. Let the dough sit in a cool place for 10 minutes, or place it in the refrigerator
3. Fill one tablespoon with the dough, and use your hands to form a 2cm ball
4. Roll the ball in shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds or crushed freeze-dried strawberries or raspberries, or both!
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Makes approximately 16 2cm bites