FODMAP Friendly Pancakes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Gluten Free, finely mixed in a food processor
- 1/2 cup low FODMAP gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk or lactose free milk (room temp.)
- 1 tsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together all liquids. Slowly add dry ingredients to liquid bowl and whisk together until smooth and just combined.
2. Set stove on medium and lightly spray your frying pan. Allow to warm up. Pour batter evenly into pan to form a pancake shape. Once small holes appear on the pancake, flip over.
3. Top with your favourite low FODMAP additions, such as strawberries, blueberries, or Special K® Gluten Free.