Froot Loops® Ice-Cream Sandwiches
- 150g softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1 cup crumbled Kellogg's Froot Loops®
- Melted dark chocolate
- Vanilla ice cream
- Kellogg’s Froot Loops®, to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars for 1-2 minutes or until well mixed.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until combined.
4. Stir in flour.
5. Take 2 tablespoonfuls of batter and roll into a ball, and place on prepared trays. Press down slightly. Repeat with the rest of the batter, spacing the balls 3cm apart.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to cooling rack to cool.
7. When cooled completely, drizzle melted dark chocolate on cookies and immediately sprinkle crumbled Froot Loops on them. Wait for chocolate to cool and solidify then dust off excess Froot Loops®.
8. Place one scoop of vanilla ice cream on a cookie and top with another cookie. Decorate with extra Froot Loops® if desired.
Recipe courtesy @Nutellasum