Gluten Free Chocolate Crackles
A modern twist on the original Chocolate Crackles recipe, these Gluten Free Chocolate Crackles (without copha) are a delicious mix of pure dark chocolate with Rice Bubbles Gluten Free cereal
- 250g gluten free dark chocolate, melted
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Rubbles® Gluten Free
1. Place the chopped dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted.
2. Stir Rice Bubbles® Gluten Free cereal into the melted chocolate, ensuring evenly coated.
3. With a spoon, fill cupcake cases and place on a tray.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour until set.