Gluten Free Herb Corn Fritters
Ever get stuck with what to make for a light and healthy snack? Or are you just looking for something to nibble on and have few ingredients to work with? This simple savoury recipe is a must-have to add to your weekly routine. Not only are these Herb and Corn fritters quick and easy to make, they are a great gluten-free snack option.
- 420g can corn kernels
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Gluten Free
- 2 tsp mixed fresh herbs, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil for frying
1. Combine all ingredients except the vegetable oil in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large heavy base pan until quite hot and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
3. Spoon tablespoons of mixture into the pan and press down with spatula.
4. Cook for 1–2 minutes then flip over and continue cooking for another 1–2 minutes or until fritters are crisp and brown.
5. Remove from pan and place onto paper towel.
6. Season with extra salt if desired.
7. Serve immediately.