Gluten Free Lemon Meringue Dessert
Whoever said that a nice homemade dessert had to be complicated? A modern twist on the classic Lemon Meringue Pie, this is a recipe that you can keep up your sleeve for those times when you’re craving a sweet snack but want something a bit more creative. This gluten free option is great for those who are following a gluten-free diet.
- 2 cups Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes Gluten Free, lightly crushed
- 100g butter
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 280g jar of gluten-free lemon curd
- 1 cup unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 4 store bought gluten-free meringues
1. Preheat oven to 160ºC. Combine the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes Gluten Free, butter and coconut in a medium mixing bowl. On a baking tray lined with baking paper, spread out the Gluten-Free Corn Flake mix evenly. Place into preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until crumble is golden and toasted. Allow to cool.
2. Take 4 glasses and place two tablespoons of crumble in the base of each. Top with yoghurt, distributing evenly between the glasses. Do the same with the gluten-free lemon curd. Crumble over the gluten-free meringues to finish.
3. Place in fridge for 30 mins before serving.