The delicious taste of honey combined with the crunch of Kellogg's® Corn Flakes makes this treat a family favourite. These sweet little morsels are so easy to make and are a great party food.
- 90g butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Line 24 hole patty pan with paper cases.
3. Melt butter, sugar and honey together in a saucepan until frothy.
4. Add Kellogg's® Corn Flakes and mix well.
5. Working quickly spoon into paper patty cases.
6. Bake in a slow oven 150°C for 10 minutes.
Tested by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen.
For a gluten free version, check out our Gluten Free Honey Joys recipe