- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Original
- Butter for cooking
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all the hotcake ingredients until smooth, place to one side.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine water and sugar and allow to boil.
3. Reduce by 1/3 and allow to cool slightly before adding the strawberries.
4. Place a heavy base frying pan on medium-high heat.
5. Melt butter to coat the bottom of pan and pour in 2 tablespoons of the hotcake batter and allow to cook 1–2 minutes or until the hotcake bubbles burst.
6. Flip over and cook 1 minute on the other side.
7. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
8. Continue cooking the rest of the hotcakes.
9. Serve 3 hotcakes per plate and top with strawberry glaze.
10. Serve immediately.