Just Right® Bread
- 60g reduced salt/unsalted margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 2/3 cups self raising flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Just Right® Original
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
2. Cream together margarine and sugar.
3. Add the vanilla, egg, milk and mashed banana and combine well.
4. Using a wooden spoon add the flour and Kellogg's® Just Right®, and mix well.
5. Line a 22cm x 10cm loaf tin with greaseproof paper and pour in mixture.
6. Place on the middle shelf in the oven and bake for 35 minutes until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
8. Serve with your favourite jam, reduced fat custard or yoghurt and fresh fruit.
9. Makes 12 thick slices.