Just Right® Chia Pudding
Chia Seeds are a great superfood with a seriously impressive amount of nutrients. This chia pudding with an extra crunch of Just Right cereal is a great mid-morning snack. These everyday ingredients are quick and easy to pull together – this will be a snack favourite.
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Just Right® Original
- 170g Chia Seed Pudding (store bought)
- 2 teaspoons apricot jam
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 2 fresh apricots, sliced in half
1. To create the pudding, add one teaspoon of the apricot jam as the bottom layer.
2. Add in one scoop of the vanilla yoghurt.
3. Add in a spoonful of the Chia seed pudding, followed by a handful of Just Right cereal.
4. Create another layer by adding another teaspoon of the apricot jam.
5. Add another scoop of the vanilla yoghurt followed by more of the Chia seed pudding.
6. For the topping, add an extra dollop of yogurt and sprinkle the remaining Just Right cereal
7. To serve, place half the apricot on the top layer.
HOT TIP: Layer up the fruit with this snack creation. You can mix and match between fruit combinations including strawberry or mango. We also suggest adding extra fresh fruit on top of the bowl with a drizzle of honey.