Sultana Bran Crusted Peanut Butter Banana
With Kellogg’s® Sultana Bran®, banana, peanut or almond butter, and plain or chocolate milk, you’ll have a breakfast that’s anything but ordinary.
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Sultana Bran®
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk
1. Place 1/2 cup of the Kellogg’s® Sultana Bran® cereal in serving bowl. Set aside.
2. Crush the remaining 1/2 cup cereal to 1/4 cup. Place on small plate.
3. Spread peanut butter on the banana. Roll in crushed cereal. Cut into thick slices. Place on cereal in serving bowl. Pour milk over all.
To more easily coat your banana in cereal, peel banana and insert a Popsicle stick into one end. Freeze for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, spread crushed Kellogg's® Sultana Bran® onto a sheet of waxed paper. Spread peanut or almond butter on banana and place banana on top of the crushed cereal. Roll to coat the banana and transfer to a cutting board to slice.