Kellogg’s® Coco Pops® Mars® Bar Slice
This delicious no-bake Coco Pops® Mars® Bar slice has only 4 ingredients and is easy to make. Try it for your next school fete or bake sale. They won't be able to resist this sweet and crunchy chocolatey treat.
- 1 Mars® Funsize Sharepack (12 Pieces) OR 4 x 47g Mars® bars
- 90g Unsalted Butter or Margarine
- 3 cups Kellogg’s® Coco Pops®
- 200g Chocolate or Choc Melts
1. Line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper
2. In a medium saucepan, add butter and roughly chopped Mars Bars. Stir over a medium-low heat until melted and combined.
3. Place Kellogg's® Coco Pops® into a large heatproof bowl. Add Mars Bar mixture, stir until combined. Press mixture firmly into tin using the back of a spoon.
4. Place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Place bowl over a medium saucepan of simmering water (don’t let water touch the base of the bowl); stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Spread evenly over the cooled slice. Refrigerate for approx. 2 hours or until set before cutting into small pieces.