Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® Mars® Bar Slice
This delicious no-bake Rice Bubbles® Mars® Bar slice has only 4 ingredients and is easy to make. Try it for your next school fete or bake sale and wow your friends! They won't be able to resist this sweet and crunchy treat.
- 1 Mars® Funsize Sharepack (12 pieces) OR 4 x 47g Mars® bars
- 90g unsalted butter or margarine
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 200g chocolate or choc melts
1. Line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper
2. In a medium saucepan, add butter and roughly chopped Mars Bars. Stir over a medium-low heat until melted and combined.
3. Place Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® into a large heatproof bowl. Add Mars Bar mixture, stir until combined. Press mixture firmly into tin using the back of a spoon.
4. Place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Place bowl over a medium saucepan of simmering water (don’t let water touch the base of the bowl); stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Spread evenly over the cooled slice. Refrigerate for approx. 2 hours or until set before cutting into small pieces.