LCMs® Halloween Pumpkins
Need a spooky surprise for your children on Halloween? These festive yet delicious pumpkins are perfect to bring the Halloween spirit and excitement to your home or Halloween party. They are also perfect to make with your kids as they’re super simple to create, and make for an extra special lunch box snack.
- 1 Kellogg's® LCMs® Split Stix® Yoghurty bar
- 1 drop orange food dye
- 1 medium sized pretzel
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 drop of black food dye
To make the black pancake:
1. Mix together the flour, a drop of natural food dye and water to make a crepe consistency
2. Put on frying pan until cooked through
3. Place in fridge to cool down
To make the pumpkins:
1. Break the LCMs® Split Stix® Yoghurty bar into pieces and place in a small pot with 1 tsp of water.
2. Mix food dye into the LCMs bar mixture to create an orange colour.
3. Roll into a ball and place aside.
4. Using the black pancake, cut out the facial features for your Halloween pumpkin.
5. Place on to the LCMs® Split Stix® Yoghurty bar ball.
6. Break the pretzel and push a small piece on to the top to create the pumpkin stem.
7. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
8. Remove from the fridge to serve.
Use different flavoured LCMs bars for variety. Though orange is the traditional colour, different colours can also make for a fun and unexpected Halloween display.
Recipe courtesy of @jacobs_food_diaries