Looking for fun lunch box ideas? We’ve got you covered, with our cute and delicious LCMs® Sushi recipe, made with our LCMs® Split Stix® Yoghurty bars or LCMs® Split Stix® Chocolatey bars!
- 1 small tub of vanilla yoghurt
- 4 Kellogg's® LCMs® Split Stix® Yoghurty bars or Kellogg's® LCMs® Split Stix® Chocolatey bars
- 1/2 rockmelon
- 1/2 watermelon
- 3 mint leaves
1. Cut the LCM bars into halves.
2. Thinly slice the rockmelon and watermelon and place the slices on top of the LCMs bar pieces.
3. Put the yogurt into a small piping bag and swirl it on top of the fruit slices to look like Japanese mayo.
4. Add a small piece of mint on the top of each sushi treat to mimic seaweed.
Also, feel free to switch up the yoghurt flavour depending on your child’s preferences – blueberry or strawberry are also delicious.
Recipe courtesy @fatmumslim