No Bake Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Slice
Why not try this fun creation in the kitchen using Coco Pops. It's perfect for birthday parties or a get-together when you want to take a plate of something easy (no bake - YES!). You don't even have to turn on the oven for this one.
- 250g packet plain sweet biscuits (such as Marie biscuits)
- 2 cups Kellogg’s® Coco Pops®
- 125g butter
- 395g tin condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 400g white chocolate
- 25 chocolate freckles
1. Line a 25cm by 25cm square baking dish with baking paper. Clear a spot in your fridge for the slice to go when done.
2. Crush biscuits in a food processor. Place the biscuits into a large bowl, add the Kellogg's® Coco Pops®.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave, in 25 second bursts until melted. Add to Coco Pops mix, along with condensed milk and cocoa. Mix until combined.
4. Place in baking dish and press down with the back of a spoon until smoothed out, and evenly distributed in the dish.
5. Break the white chocolate into a bowl & heat in microwave in 30 second bursts. Stir each time, until smooth. Approximately 1 minute.
6. Pour over slice, and smooth over with a smooth. Place freckles on to the top of the slice. Place in the fridge to chill and cut into slices with a knife. Makes approx. 25
Recipe courtesy @fatmumslim