This dough can be prepared in a bread machine. Just roll, cover with your favourite toppings and bake.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose or bread flour
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry bread machine yeast
1. In bread machine pan, add ingredients according to manufacturer’s directions.
2. Select Dough setting. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Divide dough in half. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes
3. On lightly floured surface roll each half of dough into 25 cm (10-inch) circle. Place each on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray; build up edges of dough slightly. Use tines of fork to prick bottom of crust. Cover and let rise in warm place for 35 minutes, or nearly double in bulk. Proceed with toppings.
4. Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 10 to 15 minutes, until crust is crisp, toppings are hot and cheese is melted.