Raw Special K salted caramel and cacao protein bark
For a gluten free alternative, use Special K Gluten Free cereal.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup crushed Kellogg’s® Special K® Original crushed, or Special K® Gluten Free + extra to decorate
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp sweetener of your choice ( honey , rice malt syrup, maple syrup)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp caramel sauce or homemade caramel
- 1/2 flaked almond , 1/4 cup goji berries, 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds, 2-3 tbsp shredded coconut
1. Combine the melted coconut oil, Greek yoghurt, cacao powder, Special K cereals, peanut butter, sweetener, sea salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
2. Line a small baking tray with baking paper and pour in the mixture. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the mixture and top it with flaked almonds, goji berries, sunflower seeds, Special K cereals and shredded coconut.
3. Cover with cling wrap and freeze flat for 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
4. Break apart and serve.
5. Can be stored up to 7 days in the fridge