Rice Bubbles Holiday Wreaths
Deck your Christmas platters with these Kellogg's Rice Bubbles cereal wreaths.
- 75g butter
- 40 regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food colouring
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®
- Red lollies, for decorating
- Prepared vanilla frosting
1. Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food colouring.
2. Add Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Portion warm cereal mixture evenly by using a 1/4 cup dry measure coated with cooking spray. Using sprayed fingers, quickly shape into individual wreaths. Dot with red lollies, using prepared frosting to hold candies in place. Store in single layer in airtight container.
Microwave butter and marshmallows at HIGH 2 minutes in microwave-safe bowl. Stir to combine. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute longer. Stir until smooth, then add food colouring. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
TO MAKE ONE LARGE WREATH:
Press warm cereal mixture in 5 1/2-cup ring mould coated with cooking spray or shape in ring on serving plate. Remove from mould and dot with red lollies. Slice to serve.